As of May 1, 2021, the following changes to our Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Automatic participation in the advertising revenue
2. GLOBAL acceptance for business members
Regarding point 1: Automatic participation in the advertising revenue:
We offer all members automatic participation in our advertising income. This currently corresponds to the absolutely fairest approach of a community (a social medium) worldwide.
The offer of automatic participation in our advertising revenue is specified both on our site and in our terms and conditions, paragraph 8.1. Participation in the advertising revenue.
As we have also pointed out several times in our blog, as well as in the Meeting Point, advertising revenue assumes that something moves - especially in the community, at our Meeting Point. Means: Members present themselves there accordingly, insert posts and regularly visit the Meeting Point. Only in this way will it be interesting for companies and our Business Members to advertise and only then can everyone participate in the advertising income.
Based on previous experience, this means that there is predominantly a lack of interest on the part of the existing members to take care of our meeting point, we are changing this offer and this paragraph as follows:
The automatic participation in the advertising income and its percentage increase due to successful friend invitations applies exclusively to members who
- insert a photo AND a background image at the Meeting Point;
- complete their profile at the platform and the Meeting Point
- make a (even if only small) contribution (text, photo, video, etc.) at least once a week.
See also our Terms & Conditions, paragraph 8.1. Participation in the advertising revenue.
Regarding point 2: GLOBAL acceptance for business members
As also repeatedly mentioned on our site and in particular in our Terms & Conditions, paragraph 12.7. Prices Policy, Business Members had to accept a minimum of 25% (twenty-five percent) of the sales price in GLOBAL for each offer.
This was true for the first 10 (ten) insertions.
From the 11th (eleventh) to the 20th (twentieth) insertion there was a minimum acceptance of at least 35% (thirty-five percent) in GLOBAL and from the 21st (twenty-first) insertion a minimum of 50% (fifty percent).
These minimum acceptances will be changed with immediate effect:
- from now on there is only a minimum GLOBAL acceptance of 10% (ten percent) and this for ALL insertions without restrictions
- all other acceptance percentages remain as before, but can now be freely selected by every Business Member.
See also Terms & Conditions, paragraph 12.7. Pricing policy